Friday, February 21, 2014

More Warhammer Fantasy stuff ... the lizardmen pile grows!



So here is the hard to tell WTF this is pile o' bitz and whatnot.  A friend treked down to Strategicon and managed to pick up a bunch of WHFB stuff at a really good price.  So I snagged a bunch.  What is there is:


  • Skaven Hell Pit Abomination
  • Stegadon
  • Lizardmen Battalion 

When I'm going to get to my Skaven stuff I have no clue, but the Lizardmen are going to be my summer project.  I'm pretty much done with acquisition other than probably about $40-$50 on bitz, perhaps one or two other character models and a couple of big Schleich dinosaurs.  I have a final group of lizardmen coming in the mail from a friend in Las Vegas.  We worked out a trade.  So I'll throw some pictures up of that stuff when it gets in.

I am really looking forward to painting all this stuff up honestly.  I really want to do a bright army for a change.  I've done so many drab, dark, dip armies.  Which I've been happy with but they just all seem to blend together in my mind.  I am no master painter, but just working with some bright colors for a change sounds like fun.

No comments: