Friday, October 30, 2009

What has been occupying my time this week ...

Well I thought I'd wish everyone a happy Halloween ... or all Hallows Eve ... depending on your preference.  Four kids under the age of six means this is a very big time of year and Thus I've been somewhat busy this week. First ... and my apologies for not having more pics ... but here it is ... the 2009 Haunted House ... spoooooky (well to a 4 year old anyway).  Materials used were Popsicle sticks and old cereal boxes.










Needs a little work yet but it was a somewhat quick project and the kids got a kick out of it ... all I was going for. But it did give me a cool idea for a medieval demonic-plague village terrain project.  Last but certainly not least here are the 2009 Official Pumpkins of Excess ... I'm no expert on the carving arts but for an amateur I'm pleased with my results ...



 












No comments: