Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!


HAPPY TURKEY DAY!! I'm stuffed ... yet I hear a round 2 ... 3 ... perhaps even 4 calling me. Then there is the inevitable smorgasbord o' delectable Thanksgiving leftovers ... ahhh. I feel the childhood memory of Charlotte's Web ... Templeton at the fair.

THANKSGIVING IS a veritable smorgasbord orgasbord orgasbord After the crowds have ceased Each night when the lights go out It can be found in the fridge and all around Oh, what an excessive feast!!!! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Alexander Man said...

Same to you..! Try not to blow up :)

Pacific said...

Just one more wafer, sir? ^^

Sammy said...

thanksgiving was last month......
at least for those of us up north. but happy day none the less.

I always forget until im online (i don't watch tv.) and im like why are they so behind shcedule but then i remember. and i giggle.

Bodlar said...

Ok my comment is way late. Happy thxgiving and holidays anyway. Praise be excess!